This module will teach you the criteria and logic behind selecting an effective domain name. It employs the use of a few research tools that will help you with the selection process.
You will learn:
- Whether a domain name should be broad or narrow.
- Which names not to use.
- How to find out which names are available and which ones are taken.
- Where to find creative domain names.
- Which research tools to use to choose your domain name and how to use them.
- How to use a research tool to generate sample names for your domain.
The module includes examples of good domain names and a discussion on what makes them good as well as tips to follow when you are choosing your domain name.