This module prepares you to effectively, find, evaluate, hire and train content writers for your website. It provides specific guidance on sources for writers and tools to use in the recruiting and management process.
You will learn:
- Where to find writers.
- What you should include in your job posting along with a template for the job post.
- The selection criteria that are most important.
- How much to pay writers and on the structure of their compensation.
- What you need to do before you hire.
- How to prepare writers so that both you and they will be successful.
- Writer training material templates.
- What to do after you hire your writer. Includes a sample of a writing assignment and everything you’ll need to give the writer so they can get started.