Module seven provides an over-the-shoulder tutorial of the steps required to setup and configure your review website. It covers the installation of WordPress components including theme, plugins and tracking that are required before you start adding content to your website.
You will learn:
- How to set up Google analytics.
- How to select and install a theme.
- The plugins that you’ll need for your review site.
- How to configure each plugin.
- Setting up affiliate accounts.
- Setting up affiliate linking software.
- Other odds and ends to optimize your website.
The module includes a list of recommended sources to help with the process of installing plugins, setting up access ID keys and Amazon product API, creating affiliate links and so much more.